Job Purpose The role of the Tenancy Manager is to oversee a sizeable portfolio of non-managed tenancies, providing exceptional and seamless customer service to both tenant and landlord. The Tenancy Manager is responsible for all aspects of a Let-only tenancy, for the entire life-cycle of the agreement to ensure that the tenancy runs smoothly and in line with the contract.
Key Responsibilities: Management of a sizeable portfolio of properties handling all let only aspects of the tenancy to ensure each stage is handled as smoothly and effectively as possible:
- New deal-checking to ensure all online paperwork has been executed accurately and completed in full
- Book requested pre-tenancy work to ensure the property is ready and to the required standard prior to the new tenancy commencement
- On-going maintenance of lease/ compliance
- Respond to general tenancy related queries throughout the lease, providing advice to tenants and landlords in terms of processes and procedures as they arise
- Oversee the renewal of annual gas safety certificates.
- Provide contractual support and assistance to Lettings Managers in the front-office to ensure potential tenants and instructing landlords receive accurate and informed advice
End of tenancy
- Manage the termination of tenancies in portfolio
- Ensure notices are served correctly and written confirmation is on file from tenant o Confirm end date and any liabilities verbally and in writing to tenant(s)
- Liaise with relevant lettings team in respect of remarketing the property.
- Oversee the release of tenant deposits, ensuring inventory reports are received and sent out within 48 hours. Ensure the landlord provides confirmation of any claim in a timely manner
Complaint or dispute handling
- Effective complaint handling, ensuring that each customer is provided with a quick and satisfactory resolution that is reflective of the Company high service level
- Refer deposit disputes to the Tenant Deposit Scheme (TDS) within 48 hours or receiving instruction from the landlord or tenant, with relevant paperwork and correspondence
- Address any incoming mail and respond within 48 hours of receipt
- Maintain accurate records of all communication via internal database (RPS)
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000
Related Jobs (3)
Lettings Manager on May 25, 2023 Full Time
Sales Negotiator on May 25, 2023 Full Time
Lettings Negotiator on May 25, 2023 Full Time