At first interaction, and as appropriate thereafter, provide applicants and Vendors up to date advice on market trends, market conditions and feedback from viewings.
- Effectively build and maintain relationships with applicants and Vendors.
- Fully qualify applicants gaining a thorough understanding of the applicant’s motivation for their search in order to design the best possible tour for them.
- Plan and execute viewing tours ensuring they are designed to be as structured and fruitful as possible.
- Ensure that the Sales process is thoroughly explained to all prospective applicants and that they remain informed throughout the process.
- Ensure new instructions are shared with relevant applicants as soon as they come onto the market endeavouring to book a viewing quickly.
- Conduct previews of new instructions to ensure thorough knowledge and understanding of the property before it is viewed
- Where appropriate, present applicant profiles and applicant offers to the Vendor for consideration. · Ensure view-check is carried out consistently the morning after all viewings, and applicants know to expect this call as part of our service. Endeavour to achieve one of three outcomes: offer, second viewing booked, requalify.
- Regularly carry out comparable analysis on property values and rental yields.
- Assessing buyers’ financial position and referring them to suitable mortgage brokers and solicitors. · Remaining proactive throughout the conveyancing process i.e. instigating surveys and chasing up solicitors/buyers for documentation.
- Instigate the referencing process for all applicants, ensuring this is completed within a reasonable time-frame.
- Ensuring the move in process runs smoothly, making sure the buyer feels valued until completion and even thereafter.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000
Related Jobs (3)
Lettings Manager on May 25, 2023 Full Time
Lettings Negotiator on May 25, 2023 Full Time
Tenancy Manager on May 25, 2023 Full Time